For complete ‘Whole Body Contractions’ try lateral and lineal ‘Whole Body Vibration’ with the Health Mark Osci Health..
The Osci Health’s 30 speed settings operate within the optimal frequency parameters that research has proven to improve circulation of blood and lymphatic fluid, increase bone density, stimulate and massage tired muscles, and decrease joint pain through rehabilitative techniques. Combine the tonic reflex principles of ‘Whole Body Vibration’ with isometric contraction movements and you can quickly increase muscle tone and strength while burning fat.
The Osci Health utilizes a pivoting platform with an amplitude of approximately 4mm. to deliver both vertical and lateral displacement. Regardless of your goals, the Osci Health’s comprehensive User’s Guide will provide you with the information you to need to transform your body and improve your health.
$899.00 + tax
- Isometric Training.
- Plyometric Training.
- Muscle Stimulation.
- Improving Balance.
- Improving Flexibility.
- Perform Muscle Building and Toning Isometric Poses: Push-Up, Assymetric Squat, Balance Assisted Squat, V-Up, Modified Crunch, Calf Raise, Double Leg Raise, Triceps Dip, Pelvic Thrust, Modified Push-Up, Plank Push-Up, Plank Side Push-Up, Lunge.
- Perform Balance Training Exercises: Flamingo Stance, Front leg Extension, Rear Leg Extension, Swan Pose.
- Perform Flexibility Training: Glute/Leg Stretch, Adductor Stretch, Abductor Stretch, Torso Twist.
- Assume Numerous Massage/Meditative/Relaxation/Yoga Poses.
- Helps Against Osteoporosis by Maintaining or Increasing Bone Mass Density.
- Helps with Ligament Rehabilitation.
- Helps Relieve the Pain Caused by Acute Back Pain.
- Helps to Improve Postural Stability.
- Increases Strength and Stability in the Hip Flexors.
- Temporarily Improves Circulation of the Blood and Lymphatic Fluids.
- Helps with Weight Loss.
- Improves Muscle Strength and Tone.
- Improves Speed and Agility in Athletes.
- Frequency Range as Low as 13.9 Hz – 15.8 Hz. for Meditation, Massage, Flexibility and Balance Training.
- Frequency Range as High as 16.6 Hz – 39.6 Hz. for Muscle Conditioning and Muscle Toning.
- Detailed User’s Guide Featuring Massage, Relaxation, Balance, Flexibility, Muscle Conditioning and Vibration Weight Training Techniques.
- ETL Approved.
- 3 Preset Programs.
- Manual Programming w/ 30 Speed Settings.
- Hertz Range 13.9 Hz. to 39.6 Hz.
- Timer 1 to 10 Minutes.
- Larger LCD Displays.
- Rear Power Saver Switch.
- 21″ x 18″ x 11” Base.
- Base Pivots Vertically 4mm While Vibrating.
- Set-Up Dimensions: 30 x 21 x 48.
- Net Weight: 100 lbs.
- Ships in 2 Boxes.