Developed and used by European Olympic and strength athletes for over four decades, Whole Body Vibration (WBV) machines like the Health Mark Port-A-Vibe have been researched and found benefical for improved circulation, acute back pain, ligament rehabilitation, strength and power training, postural stability and muscle toning.
As well as helping acute back pain, osteoporosis and postural stabilty. Whole body vibration is a great tool for strength and power training for athletes and for rehabilitation for knee ligaments. Complete workout including Vibration Isometric Training, Rotational Isometric Training, Vibration Resistance Cord Training and Massage make this unit a perfect choice for a complete body conditioning workout at any fitness level.
Whether using for basic muscle stimulation or for a training session in conjunction with isometric contractions, this machine will give you results that you will notice. The upright handle bar removes in seconds, allowing you to easily travel with just the base unit while controlling it with the infra-red detachable remote.
$249.00 + tax
- Vibrating Platform for all Seated and Standing Forms of Resistance Training, Isometric Training, Plyometric Training, Yoga, Pilates, Meditation and Muscle Stimulation.
- 360 Degree Rotating/Vibrating Platform to allow for opening of the Hips, Shoulders and Rib Cage to Allow Vibration at a Variety of Angles to the Muscles.
- Attachable Muscle Toning Resistance Bands to Improve Upper Body Strength and Muscle Tone.
- As a Portable Unit (12.5 lbs.) for Ease of Portability for Travel or Movement Within the Home, Office or Classroom
- Helps Against Osteoporosis by Maintaining or Increasing Bone Mass Density.
- Helps with Ligament Rehabilitation.
- Helps Relieve the Pain Caused by Acute Back Pain.
- Helps to Improve Postural Stability.
- Increases Strength and Stability in the Hip Flexors.
- Temporarily Improves Circulation of the Blood and Lymphatic Fluids.
- Helps with Weight Loss.
- Improves Muscle Strength and Tone.
- Improves Speed and Agility in Athletes.
- Detailed User’s Guide Featuring Massage, Relaxation, Balance, Flexibility, Muscle Conditioning and Vibration Resistance Training Techniques.
- CE and UL Approved Adaptor.
- 5 Frequency Settings Ranging From 30 Hz to 45 Hz.
- 10 Minute Accumulative Timer.
- Rotational Textured Platform.
- Upright Removes for Portability.
- Hand Held Remote for Portable Unit.
- 3 Auto Programs.
- Portable Unit 12.5 lbs.
- Exercise Bands Included.
- Floor Mat Included.
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Comprehensive User’s Guide.
- Net Weight: 19 lbs.